My name is Rowan, I’m 21, studying Mechanical Engineering part time and working in the research division of Nikken Kosakusho Europe Ltd on the AMP. I’m an extremely fast learner, and can self-teach any technology that’s thrown at me.
I’m interested in all things engineering, from CAD/FEA to embedded IOT development and machine learning. At the moment I’m a bit of a jack-of-all-trades but I’m looking to focus, I just don’t know what on yet.
I’ve got the following experience:
Product Design and Software Engineering
- Designing IOT systems:
- Data analysis and machine-learning
- Designing mechanical and electronic products
- Web applications (LAMP backend, Vue frontend)
- Developing add-ins for Fusion 360
- Web scraping and automation
- Operating CNC Machines:
- Mazak Milling and mill/turn machines
- Siemens contols (Mazak, Doosan mills and Hardinge machines)
- Fanuc controls (Doosan mills and lathes, Fanuc Robodrill)
- Heidenhain controls (Doosan and Bridgeport mills)
- Ansys Mechanical and Fluent